- How do you access your saved YouTube videos?
- What format are your saved YouTube videos in?
- How many saved YouTube videos do you have?
- Why did you save those particular YouTube videos?
- When did you save those YouTube videos?
- For how long do you want to keep your saved YouTube videos?
- Do you share your saved YouTube videos with anyone else?
- How often do you watch your saved YouTube videos again?
- What device(s) do you use to watch your saved YouTube videos on?
- In what order are your saved YouTube videos stored/listed in?
- Do any of your comments or likes on other people'sYouTube channels get automatically applied to the copies of their video that you have stored/saved ?
- 13, If yes, would you like to change that setting ?
Assuming you have a YouTube account and are using the official YouTube app, your saved videos are located in the "History" section of the app.
If you're using another video player or website, your saved videos may be stored elsewhere on your computer or online.
Here's a guide to finding them if they're not already visible:
-Open the YouTube app and sign in if necessary.
-In the main menu, select History (or press ⌘H).
-If you've watched a video recently but don't remember where it is, chances are good it's still in History. Scroll through until you see it and click on it to play.
-Alternatively, use the search bar at the top of the screen (if present) to find a specific video by title or description. Type in what you know about the video—for example "dog training tips" or "how to make an apple pie"—and hit enter.
-Saved videos that aren't currently playing will appear under Recently Watched in History; clicking on one will start playback from where you left off last time.
How do you access your saved YouTube videos?
There are a few ways to access your saved YouTube videos.
You can open the YouTube app on your phone or computer and look for the video you want to watch.
If you saved the video to your account, you can view it on any device that has an internet connection.
If you saved the video to a specific channel, album, or playlist, you can view it only on devices that are signed in to that channel, album, or playlist.
What format are your saved YouTube videos in?
When you save a YouTube video, it is saved in the .mp4 format. If you want to watch the video on your computer, you can open it with an mp4 player like VLC or Windows Media Player. If you want to watch the video on your phone or other portable device, you will need to convert it to a compatible format. Some mobile devices support MP4 files, but others may require that the videos be converted into a different format. You can find more information about converting videos for different devices on YouTube's website.
The best way to keep track of where you have saved videos is to use a desktop search tool like Google Desktop or Microsoft OneDrive Files On-Demand. These tools allow you to search for files by name and location, so you can easily access any saved videos that you have stored on your computer.
How many saved YouTube videos do you have?
I have about 1,000 saved YouTube videos. I use the "Saved Videos" tab on my account to keep track of which ones I've saved.
There's a good chance that you have more than 1,000 saved videos because some of them may have been deleted or archived from your account, but there's no way to know for sure.
If you want to see a list of all the saved videos on your account, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4NbxWKXzM and click on "Saved Videos." You'll see a list of all the videos that are currently stored in your account and can be watched again.
Why did you save those particular YouTube videos?
I saved those particular YouTube videos because they were interesting, funny, or entertaining. I may have saved them for later watching, or to share with friends.
When did you save those YouTube videos?
I saved my YouTube videos on my computer.
I saved my YouTube videos on a flash drive.
I saved my YouTube videos on an external hard drive.
I saved my YouTube videos in the cloud.
For how long do you want to keep your saved YouTube videos?
When you save a YouTube video, the file is saved on your computer in the same folder as the video. YouTube keeps videos for 14 days after they are initially uploaded, and then deletes them if they haven't been watched within that time period. After 14 days, YouTube saves videos only if they have been shared or commented on.
Do you share your saved YouTube videos with anyone else?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question, as it depends on your personal preferences. Some people may choose to share their saved YouTube videos with only a few select friends and family members, while others may choose to share them with the entire world. Ultimately, what matters most is how comfortable you are sharing your saved YouTube videos with other people.
If you decide that you do not want to share your saved YouTube videos with anyone else, there are a few ways that you can keep them safe and private. First, you can password protect your saved YouTube videos so that only those who know the password can access them. Second, you can encrypt your saved YouTube videos using a security software program such as encryption software for Windows or Macs. Finally, if you do not want anyone to be able to access your saved YouTube videos even if they know the password or encryption code, then you can simply delete them from your computer altogether.
Whatever decision you make about sharing or keeping your saved YouTube videos private, remember that it is ultimately up to you and what feels comfortable for you in this situation. There is no wrong answer when it comes to saving and protecting your online content - just different choices that each individual makes based on their own personal preferences and needs.
How often do you watch your saved YouTube videos again?
I watch my saved YouTube videos every few days. Sometimes I'll watch them a few times in a row, and sometimes I'll only watch them once or twice. It really depends on how interested I am in the video.
What device(s) do you use to watch your saved YouTube videos on?
I use my computer to watch my saved YouTube videos. I also have a Roku and an Amazon Fire TV.
In what order are your saved YouTube videos stored/listed in?
In order to watch any of your saved YouTube videos offline, simply right-click on one of them and select "Save Video As." You can also do this by tapping and holding on a video until three lines with icons appear at the bottom of the screen (on an Android device), then selecting "Save Video As.
- In your YouTube account's main menu, click on "History"
- On the History page, under "Saved Videos," you'll see a list of all your videos sorted by date
- Click on a video to view it in fullscreen mode and then use the arrow keys to navigate through your saved videos
- To save a video for offline viewing, right-click on it and select "Save Video As." (If you're using an Android device, tap and hold the video until three lines with icons appear at the bottom of the screen, then select "Save Video As.")
- Enter a filename for the file and tap Save. If you want to share this video with someone else, copy and paste the link address into a message or chat box and they can watch it directly from their browser or app
Do any of your comments or likes on other people'sYouTube channels get automatically applied to the copies of their video that you have stored/saved ?
No, your likes and comments on other people's videos are not automatically applied to the copies of their videos that you have stored/saved. However, if you have a Google account, YouTube will use the information from your Google+ profile to personalize the recommendations it makes when you save a video.
13, If yes, would you like to change that setting ?
There are a few ways to save YouTube videos offline.
- Open the YouTube app and sign in.
- On the main screen, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Under "Settings," select "History."
- Under "History Settings," choose whether you want your history to be saved on your device or uploaded to YouTube's servers. (If you have an account with Google+, your history will also be uploaded there.)
- To save a video for offline viewing, tap on it and then select "Save Video." If you're saving a video for offline viewing and it's not part of a playlist, you'll need to create a new playlist first before saving it. You can't save videos that are in progress or live broadcasts.
- Once you've saved a video, it will appear in your History list under "Saved Videos." You can watch it later by tapping on it and selecting "Play." If you'd like to delete a saved video from your History list, select it and press Delete on your keyboard (or swipe left if using an iPhone). Deleting a saved video won't delete it from YouTube's servers; however, any future attempts to play that specific clip on YouTube will fail because we'll have already deleted its local copy from our server storage .